It’s Easy to Order and Use GFL Environmental USA Inc. Dumpsters
Check out how easy it is to order a dumpster from GFL Environmental USA Inc. Basically all you have to do is fill it – we do the rest. No matter how big or small your job, we have the right size for you. Use this online ordering system or just call us at 844-GO-GFLUSA.
Here are a few of the uses that our residential customers have found for our rental dumpsters:
Landscaping Waste Dumpsters – It’s hard to believe how much topsoil, weeds, grass clipping, stumps and other waste can come out of a simple front and back yard landscaping project. There’s no need to let all of this rot in a corner of the yard; we can supply you with a small ten to fifteen cubic yard dumpster that is perfect for landscaping waste.
Spring / Home Cleaning Dumpsters – although most families shy away from tackling this on an annual basis, there does come a time when the house needs to be cleaned from top to bottom to have all of the trash thrown out. We’re happy to deliver a dumpster that can accept all of your old household rubbish, from the attic down to the basement. Don’t forget to clean out the garage, as there’s probably all sorts of old stuff kicking around in there too.
Moving Clean-out Dumpsters – there’s no better time for everyone in your family to rid themselves of all of their old, unwanted junk than when you are moving out. GFL Environmental USA Inc. can drop off a dumpster that will take all of the stuff you don’t want, from clothes to furniture. If it’s not in a condition to sell or you can’t give it away, chuck it in to a GFL Environmental USA Inc. roll off dumpster and we’ll get rid of it for you.
Renovation or Demolition Dumpsters –if you’re building your house up or knocking it down, you’re bound to create all sorts of drywall, wood, wiring, porcelain and other waste that you’ll need to get rid of. Our dumpsters are heavy duty steel bins that can withstand virtually everything you have to throw in them – even your old bathtub.
Give us a call and we can discuss your project and recommend an appropriate sized dumpster. Below are some specifications and broad guidelines for each dumpster size we provide. Be sure to read the list of prohibited items that can not go into a dumpster below.
Suggested Dumpster Sizes per Project or Need
10 Yard Dumpsters
12′ long x 8′ wide x 4′ high A 10 yard dumpster is usually appropriate for small remodeling projects and medium sized clean up projects. Here are some examples:
- medium sized basement, attic, or garage cleanouts
- deck removal up to 250 sq ft
- single shingle roof debris up to 1,500 sq ft.
- small kitchen or bath remodeling project
20 Yard Dumpsters
22′ long x 8′ wide x 4.5′ high A 20 yard dumpster is going to be considerably longer than a 10 yarder. 20 yard dumpsters are generally best for medium sized renovation projects and large home clean up projects. Here are some examples:
- large basement, attic, or garage clean-outs
- flooring or carpet removal for a large house
- deck removal from 300 to 400 sq ft
- single shingle roof debris from 2,500 to 3,000 sq ft.
30 Yard Dumpsters
22′ long x 8′ wide x 6′ high A 30 yard dumpster is going to have considerable higher walls than a 20 yarder. 30 yard dumpsters are generally larger than what is necessary for any but the largest home cleanout projects, the are generally used for larger remodeling and renovation type projects. Here are some examples:
- major home additions
- construction of a new home
- demolition of a two car garage
- small to medium house complete siding or window replacement
40 Yard Dumpsters
22′ long x 8′ wide x 8′ high A 40 yard dumpster is going to have even higher side walls than a 30 yarder. 40 yard dumpsters are normally only used for the largest of projects. Here are some examples:
- complete window or siding replacement for a large home
- commercial roof tear off
- commercial building clean out
- new construction or major additions
Never Place the Following Items in Any Dumpster
- hazardous waste, radioactive material
- industrial waste
- chemical products, pool chemical or lawn fertilizers
- herbicides & pesticides
- household cleaners, bleach, solvents, other flammable liquids
- paint (except completely dried latex paint cans, no liquids), lead paint chips,
- aerosol cans
- propane tanks
- most automotive items such as: tires, batteries, motor oil, transmission fluid, all lubricating & hydraulic oils, oil filters, contaminated oils (mixed with solvents, gasoline, etc.), antifreeze and also petroleum contaminated soil or sweeping compounds
- appliances, microwaves
- computers, monitors, televisions
- fluorescent tubes
- railroad ties
- medical waste or medications
- all liquids
Material must be level at the top of the container
Absolutely nothing can be sticking up above top edges. So plan for a bigger container to avoid additional fees. We hate adding fees to your invoice as much as you do. We are known for “no hidden surprises”. We bill what we say we will. So please follow the rules and directions and keep us all happy. Thanks for your understanding.